| WEB DESIGN
Franšais / French
Windows users with Java1.0+ (IE3+ include java1.0+)should try out
It's a util that implement full jammer fonctionalities and lot of other stuff.
By the way the classical jammer is still available:
There is a new error that came from a DLL
wich is different from windows one
...well i dropped windoz developpement W/ MS tools
and they can't.
Many Unix devellopers distribuate their program with source codeand
they don't want them easy to understand.
Many people works on text files with extra carracters that came
fromMS text format, and want them removed
OK you can't hope miracle BUT ...
This program : jammer will allow you to
code on your webpages from the browsers' VIEW SOURCE Window
(then the potential thief will not be able to cut and paste your script)
- Put extra Space at the top of file
- Remove comments
- Shrink all the code on one line
- Remove ident space and any space that can be cut
- Make C / C++ sources very hard to read
(usefull when you're distribuating a program with C sources for unix )
- It also compress the files size up to 50%.
- Clean imported PC text files for UNIX or Amiga with extra ^M
- File types supported : *.htm ; *.asp ; *.wrl ; *.c ; *.java ; *.pov ; *.txt
Please follow the download place :
I can sell the source code, if needed, just make an offer.
ON LINE DEMO :
the demo is down :
I am looking for a unix account to place the perl/cgi script.
There is various way to use jammer :
- The easiest is to get the Frontend application (windows),
choose and process the file (or dir) selected
- Also I created a script (DOS) that process a whole dir
- You can process a single file too
- Finally for "expert" u can use redirections , usefull for cgi ...
- Windows 95 : Download the 1.5 Mb package, unzip it and guess :-)
- MS DOS
- Install : Unzip (pkunzip -d jammer.zip),
Run install.bat (you are advised to have Windows installed)
- Usage :
(*) Note : If no destination filename is given
it will overwrite the source file
- ---Multiple Recursive Jamming---
- In a MS-DOS Window type : C:\MYWEBS>jam webdirtojam targetdirr
where webdirtojamis the file containing all the html,gifs... and
targetdir the folder which will contain the jammed files
- note: Specifying the targetdir is optional if none is given
it will prossess the main one ...so backup is advised
- Upload the files to your httpd server (it is advised to test
the files before)
- ---Single Jamming---
C:\MYWEBS>jammer source.htm [dest.htm] (*)
- ---No jamming Just cleaning C:\MYWEBS>jammer -c file.htm
- ---script jamming--- (C / C++ / POV files)
c:\jammer -s source.pov dest.pov
- -N : (add a menuless window)
(u need to have a jindex.html
file explaining that you are using jammer and so and so...)
- -B : Remove the Blank space at the top
- jammer -r allows Redirections (a la unix) like
Jammer -r < input.htm > output.htm
- -G : Disable file saving ...and protect your webGraphics !
- Unix: Download the tgz archive , uncompress it :
gunzip jammer.tgz ;tar -xvf jammer.tar
and run sh ./INSTALL
FREEWARE LICENCE :
You have no rights until you read :
Jammer used to be shareware, now it is 100% freeware
Anyway your contribution is welcome.
This Package can be freely redistributed for no commercial proposes
without any modification in its current archive format.
I don't take ANY responsabilities on this product and
it's usage and anything else
(incompatibilities, cracking, hacking, WW III , Nuclear holocaust ...)
AND REMEMBER ; BACKUP YOUR SOURCES !!!
HISTORY AND BUGS :
Known bugs & Limitation:
- Process nice html / JS code or almost
( which is a common mistake ) will not be added for you.
But you can prevent to jam unfair JS with the<pre> tag :
<pre><script> .... </script></pre> )
- MS DOS :
- NT4 (FAT filesystem) :
Can't process long filenames (8 characters and more).
- Amiga : Recursive Jam not yet implented
- Irix : it only works when the -r (redirection) option is set
- Upcomming versions will include :
- "HTML noise"
- Interactive Mode
- Debugged unix versions
- perl jamming
- Other script jamming
- Mac Version
- Java Version
- I decided to put jammer development in the coma state,
I wont provide new features, support etc unless I get paid for it
- But I can provide the source code under GPL Licence,
if I get donations for
- [3.0] 2000.02
- Freeware status for unix and dos
- [2.0X] no majour changes
- [2.07] Feb 1998
- Recompilated for Linux / SunOS
- [2.05] June 1998
- CSS support
- Protect your graphics
- [2.01] April 1998
- *NEW FEATURE* -n option makes your page menules
- *BUG FIXED* Hudge files dont crash low cpu
- *NEW FEATURE* -b disable the blank space header
- *NEW FEATURE* Processing is shown -Q (toggle it off)
- *NEW FEATURE* the jam command create copy dir if specified
- [1.15] November 1997
- New Layout
- New SunOS version
- [1.13] June 1997
- *BUG FIXED* Can clean PC imported text files on unix boxes
- *NEW FEATURE* Recursive jamming included in Unix Versions
- [1.14] July 1997
- *NEW FEATURE* Process JAVA / C / C++ / POV files (with the -s option)
- [1.12...] Minor changes , WinJam devellopment *New* BETA Winjammer 0.01B
- [1.11] May 1997
- *BUG FIXED* Now you can launch the jam command to another device
- *NEW FEATURE* VRML jamming (and compression) added
- New Unix BetaVersion
- HTML compression improved
- Faster prossessing
- [1.10] May 1997
- *BUG FIXED* Works on Windows NT
// before you needed to declare that way :
// var url="http:/"+"/rzr.com";
- Now "Unix like" redirections is set with the '-r' option
- HTML Compression improved
- New Intel 286 (16bits) Version
- [1.02] Feb 1997
- *BUG FIXED* little problems with accuted characters
- more documentation
- [1.03] April 1997
- *BUG FIXED* Process Big files
- HTML compression added
-  Jan 1997
OK, I pretend that this jammer will hide your sources but not make them
absolutly unreadable... But who will loose his time on trying to tear
off the right script ?
I've been asked about CGI ? I think i'll make a perl jammer.
Jammer does not affect Search engine
(Meta tags are 100% Visible to search engines)
...it can even make the registrition faster
since jammer has a html compression
Also you can use jammer with your cgi using temporary files
:(1st generate the html with the cgi but save it instead of displaying it then execute a system call that jam the temporary file and finnaly read it and display it and delete it
You can use jammer for several puposes,
For instance a client ask you to make a website ...
you make the job andshow it online but jammed if he likes the job ,
he will pay youand then u sell him the original files (unjammed) .,
and if he doesn't what will he do with the jammed site ?
Actually I made that JAMMER for myself and I decided to put it on the web ;
then If enough pple register to Jammer I will try out to make a Java versionof the stuff.
If you want to support this program :you can add this link
(cut and paste this HTML code on your homepage)
I'd like to thanx Murthauz for lending me his account,
Imajery, Galactus and all on irc #HTML,Isham Mouline, JMK@insa
.Everyone who is related ...
to the stuff and All of those who support the free/shareware philosophy.
Last modified: Sat Dec 17 02:24:37 CET 2005
Philippe.COVAL - http://rzr.online.fr - mailto:rzr(a)users.sf.net
| WEB DESIGN