WHITE ZOMBIE MEMBERS
- ? (Rob thinks there was a guy before Enar their 1st record)
- Paul 'Ena' Kostabi 1985
(See also Hammerbrain, Psychotica, Youth Gone Mad. Also a painter)
- Tim Jeffs 1986/87
- Tom Guay 1986-1988 (then 1991
ANGELROT with gydagash playing bass
his nickname is Tom 5
(because his playing sounds like if their was 5 guitarists)
TG was involved in this LP :
dead or alive - two men laughing
dead or alice b/w, imprisoned lorri touch you ,
two man laughing are: tom guay: vocals,guitar:
dave garside:keyboards,backing , vocals,programs.
all songs produced by les disques seba funebre except for imprisoned lorri by duncan mctavish. co-produced and engineered by morris apelbaum, silent sound studio.
- John Ricci 1988.07~ 1989.03~
- Jay Yuenger aka J (1989.03~ to end)
- Peter Landau (1985)
- Ivan de Prume (1986.01 to 1992)
He left WZ in the middle of the La Sexorsito tour;
when they were touring with Testament.
Quotting Ivan :
"We just couldn't get along anymore. We didn't agree on things. It happens"
( See also Happy As Hell,
Ivan de Prume, Prong,
Smarter, Society 1. Owner of Burning Sound Studios in Los Angeles. )
- Phil Buerstatte a/k/a Philo (1992 to 1994)
( Wisconsin funk-metal band Last Crack )
"I don't know how to phrase it,
other than "I threw him out of the band because I hate him" says Rob
- Mark Poland (on tour 1994) (See also Chris Poland,
Damn The Machine, Fester, Ice T, Mumbo's Brain.)
John Tempesta (ex Exodus, ex Testament)
- Samples / Keyboards :
- Production :
- MTDS : Bill Laswell
(Motorhead, Iggy Pop)
- LS : Andy Wallace (Nirvana, The Cult ...)
- AC2K : Terry Date (Soundgarden, Pantera ...)
ROB ZOMBIE SOLO PROJECT :
Rob has been worked with lot of differents musicians,
check the albums credits.
Anyway he has been touring with :
John Tempesta (was in WZ before)
Citizen name Rob Nicholson and he was formerly in the band Cryptic Slaughter
Did you know that blasko was Actor bella lugosi
... and he was recruited by Riggs
he *might* be recording the new Cryptic Slaughter album..
he was in that band before Zombie and they recently got back
together and are working on a new album...
- Misc : Rob Nicholson played bass for Suffer, Drown, and Prong.
Rob left Danzig to tour with Rob Zombie,
using the name "Blasko."
Help me to compleate this section --RzR
He is an *excellent* syth, beatbox programmer and act as a side guy
in majors songs.
Born: June 28, 1963 :; Moved to New Hampshire in 1979
History - "It goes like this: You're a drummer. They invent drum machines. Drum machines sound better than you ever did. You get drum machine. Since you're a drummer, you can program better beats than everyone else. You get a sampler to sample drum sounds, and a sequencer (computer) to sequence them with. Next thing you know, you're the only guy who can work that shit, and you play keyboards with two fingers and it still sounds better than a real keyboard player who can't work the rig. Voila, you're a keyboard player. Even though you suck."
- White Zombie Supersexy Swingin' Sounds (1996) Remixing
- Rob Zombie American Made Music to Strip By (1999) Mixing
- Original Soundtrack Private Parts (1997) Synthesizer, Keyboards, Programming, Producer, Engineer, Mixing
- Original Soundtrack End of Days (1999) Programming
- Original Soundtrack End of Days [Clean] (1999) Programming
- Various Artists Reading '95 Special, Vol. 14 (1995) Remastering
- Various Artists In Defense of Animals, Vol. 2 (1996) Remixing
- Various Artists ECW: Extreme Music (1998) Remixing
- Nine Inch Nails :
- Further Down the Spiral [UK] (1995) Remixing, Recreation
- Further Down the Spiral [US] (1995) Recreation
- Fragile (1999) Programming, Atmosphere
- songs remixes : heresy
- Marilyn Manson :
- Portrait of an American Family (1994) Drums, Programming, Drums (African), Digital Editing, Editing
- Antichrist Superstar (1996) Programming, Editing
- Sweet Dreams [US] (1996) Remixing
- Tourniquet [UK #2] (1997) Remixing
- songs remixes : lunch box
- Die Krupps :
- Die Krupps Final Remixes (1994) Drums, Keyboards, Remixing
- Die Krupps Rings of Steel (1995) Drums, Keyboards, Programming, Remixing, Mixing
- Die Krupps/Arthur Brown Fire (1997) Remixing
- David Bowie I'm Afraid of Americans [US] (1997) Producer
- Belinda Carlisle Real (1993)
- Hednoize Searching for the End (1999) Programming
- Icehouse Full Circle (1994) Producer, Mixing
- L.A. Guns Hollywood Rehearsal (1998) Remixing
- Nine Ways to Sunday 9 Ways to Sunday (1990)
Percussion, Drums, Vocals, Electronic Sounds, Electronics
- Chynna Phillips Naked and Sacred (1995) Drum Machine, Drum Programming
- Prong Rude Awakening (1996) Keyboards, Producer
- The Real McCoy Another Night (1994) Drum Loop
- Snake River Conspiracy Sonic Jihad (2000) Producer, Mixing
- Splattercell Is Love (2000) Engineer
- Type O Negative Cinnamon Girl (1997) Remixing
- Various Artists Duke Nukem: Music to Score By (1999) Remixing
During the time period between The Sinister Urge and The Devil's Rejects, former guitarist, Riggs, started a new band called "Scum of the Earth."
A fusion of metal and electro, SOTE is described by many to be a combination of Rob Zombie and Prong. After the release of SOTE's debut album, "Blah...Blah...Blah, Love Songs For The New Millenium(sp?), Riggs and the gang went on a few small club tours.
After Rob Zombie regrouped to record there album "Educated Horses" for whatever reason, Riggs was not asked to come back, and was replaced by Marilyn Manson's John 5. SOTE is currently writting and recording there 2nd album.
Former drummer John Tempesta is now in "The Cult" and is currently touring with them
And as you and everyone eles knows by now Blasko has quit RZ for Ozzy's band.